Buying a Property
Purchasing a property can be a daunting process with what seems like endless paperwork. Laura Tuff Conveyancing will provide you with a personal one-on-one service to put you at ease with the process and take care of everything for you.
Before signing a Contract of Sale, you should contact us to review it for you. We will do this free of charge, even if you decide not to proceed with signing the Contract of Sale and purchasing the property!
We will assist you with:-
- Purchasing existing residential properties, vacant land, “off-the-plan” properties and residential strata properties
- Purchasing commercial properties and car parks
- Concessions and/or exemptions in stamp duty
- Nomination of an alternative purchaser
- Licence Agreements for early occupation of the property
Laura Tuff Conveyancing | Shop 3, 65 Back Beach Road, San Remo 3925
P: 03 5672 4173 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org